I've been tagged by Wendy!
List 5 Joys, 5 Fears, 5 obsessions/collections, and 5 surprising facts, and tag 5 people
5 Joys
1- Date night (almost every Friday night) I love getting out with my sweet Chadarinsky.
2- Our Family adventures (our Seattle adventures are in a slide show on the bottom of this blog)
3- Scrapbooking (now digital) and photography
4- Blogging
5- Cuddling up with a blanket on a rainy night to........................................................................... watch a movie with a bowl of popcorn. Ha-ha, you all thought I was going to say to read a book. If you did, you don't know me very well.
5 Fears
1- Chad dying and leaving me with 6 children to raise without a degree.
2- My house starting on fire, and loosing everything, mainly pictures and things of sentimental value that I can't buy again.
3- Getting in a car wreck and having any of my children suffer or die from it.
4- Having any of my children die before me.
5- Again, Chad dying and leaving me with 6 children to raise without a degree.
5 obsessions/collections
This one is hard. I really don't have any. The one thing I have to do everyday is:
Sit down at my computer....
I check for any updates on blogs or email and I check my bank account online everyday.
When I was setting up my blog, it was an obsession, but now I'm past that.
I also was obsessing over digital scrapbooks, but now, my free trial is over, so that obsession has passed as well. (until I buy it)
I need something new to obsess about!!! (I wish I obsessed over a clean house. But I don't)
5 surprising facts
1- I talk to my mom at least once a day (not surprising to some of you).
2- Not a big chocolate lover (also not very surprising)
3- I always have to wear shoes or flip-flops in the house. I don't know why, but I hate not having shoes on. Even right after a shower, and I'm in my robe, I have to slip my flip-flops on. Weird, I know!
4- I have glasses that I'm suppose to wear, that I never do, which results in me getting eye aches.
5- I hate, hate, matching up all of our washed socks. There is just way too many!!! I really encourage my kids to wear flip-flops in the summer, so there would be less socks to wash, but my boys won't.
NOW, for tagging 5 people. I'm not going to, because I think most of you who might actually read my blog, have already been tagged. (besides my family, cuz none of them HAVE BLOGS!)
OH Ya! I almost forgot. Hiedi just set up a blog, so I tag you Hiedi. Ha-Ha








7 comments:
Fun Merrilynn! Looks like we have some of the same fears and obsessions. I talk to my mom daily also. Oh, and socks are just the worst to find and match up! Another reason to love summer.
Yeah!! Thanks for playing! This was so fun to read. I actually started cracking up about you watching a movie with popcorn...so funny :)
I'm obsessed with blogging. And I always have to have something on my feet too, espesh in the kitchen on the cold tile!
I need your email so that I can invite you to my new blog. jtqb@hotmail.com I love reading yours. Thanks
I got to know you better through this. I totally forgot you aren't a chocolate lover either. That's right, we always pigged out on chips! This was a fun read!
I happened upon your blog and wanted to share something that has helped my family (7 kids) with the sock dilemma: get lingerie bags, 2 for each person in the family. Have each person put their dirty socks in their first bag. While it is in the wash, they can be filling up their second bag. This way, everyone gets just their own socks back. When they come back clean, they need to fold them or at least put them in a drawer so the bag is available for rotating again. (Mark the bags in some way so you know who the owner is --we used different colored bias tape to make a loop for hanging them up on a hook or knob.)
This may seem a little expensive at first (for a big family), but it's totally worth it. I think the bags are $2.49 or so at Target or Walmart. It's been a while since I got mine.
Thanks for sharing that idea. I'm going to do it. It sounds like a great plan.
Post a Comment