September 28, 2008

"Whale Park" part 2

Sorry I left you hanging on where the park was. I don't know the actual address, but you head East on NE 8th in Bellevue. I also don't know the boundries of cities, so maybe it's not even in Bellevue, but it's past the Crossroads Mall. I can't remember how far past the mall, but you can't miss it. It's on the left. Just look for a Huge Whale laying on the ground. I know, these are the best directions you've ever had, right? Hope some of you actually make it there. Good luck. (And I'm sorry for those of you who recieve this post in your email and you don't even live in WA. I just have it set up to send everything I post to my family. Love you all.)

1 comment:

bendanielsfamily said...

I've heard of this place. It looks sooo fun!!! I've got to get there with my kids....

MerriLynns music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Our Seattle Adventures