March 01, 2009

This kid will sleep anywhere!

Yes, that is Kaylor sleeping standing up, with his head in the corner. I was cooking dinner and looked back and he was just standing there being so still. I called out his name and he didn't budge. So I went down to talk to him and noticed that he was sound asleep. I picked him up and he wasn't happy, so I put him back down, and he went right back to the corner and fell back to sleep. It was so hillarious. Then the other picture is of Kaylor sleeping on the stairs. He has actually done this a couple of times. And he loves anything silky, especially my silky PJ's. Let's just say, I don't wear those PJ's anymore, because he will just pull them right off of me.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I don't think I have ever seen a kid fall asleep standing up! so funny!

Jana said...

Wow, Kaylor is looking so big! Looks like you guys have been doing some fun things! You're such a cute family!

MerriLynns music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Our Seattle Adventures