December 01, 2009

Our November Fun!

Chad turned 30 some odd years this month. WOW…the years are passing us by so dang fast!  Love you Chad!

Chads Birthday

While in Washington, our horses were with others down in Utah county, and we finally got our Sip back up with us.  The kids love to ride her, even in the freezing cold weather!

horse riding

Mishae had her cousin at our house a few days before Thanksgiving.  It’s quite interesting listening and watching 2 teenage girls.  They crack me up!  (And it also takes me back to my younger years).  Here they are with their home made face wash.

Homemade facial

Chad’s brother brought some guns, and let the kids shoot them.  SO, SO Cold, but they still loved it!  Thanks Jared!

(Pictures shot with my phone camera, and why they’re bad)shooting guns

On Thanksgiving Day, I took a ton of Pictures!  Here we are with the 3 big girls!  They are all SO beautiful, and I took SO Many Pictures, I didn’t know which ones to share with you!  I’ll have more on my Photography site in the next few days, so you can check back if you want to see more.

3 girls posing

Here the 5 girls.  They are all born in the same year, and in the same grade.  Every time we get together, I always have to get a picture of the “5 Girls”!!!  Just wait until they are ALL TEENAGERS!

5 girls posing

This is Chad’s brother and his family.  It was a quick photo shoot cuz Thanksgiving dinner was going to start, and we actually walked in late on the prayer!  Sorry!

Ryan & Alyn Family

I also took a few quick pictures of Chad’s other brother.  I wanted them to do my “Twilight Pose”, but sorry to say, he just wasn’t Edward enough!   So here is the “High School Hall Locker Pose”!

J and L (4) texture

I’ll end it with our Thanksgiving Dinner!  Delicious!   I made 60 of those little cookie Turkeys!  With help from my girls of course!  Grandma Connie rented the city center, so the kids had plenty of room to run, and they sure did run!  Crazy!  There was a small stage that all the girls, big and small, did their dances and performances!  The little boys watched UP!  And they also went out for a while and looked at horses with most the dads!  We hardly even saw the big boys….they were out playing ball most the time.  Then we finished it off with some fun games. 

It was a great day! Weekend! And Month!

Hansen Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Tina said...

So Cute M-L. You are an awesome photographer too! Loved the cookie idea.

The girls reminded me of us so much with the posing. Bring back so many giggling memories of us. Love ya!!!

MerriLynns music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Our Seattle Adventures