I know I’m a little slow at getting these all posted….But better Late the Never, right? Here we are carving our pumpkin! Each year the school kids carve pumpkins, decorate them with a class theme, then they are displayed around the school. I didn’t get photos of that, but I did get one of our house guard, whom Mishae is smoochin’!
This Years COSTUMES! Woot Woot! Ashlin is from the 80’s.(which brought back wonderful memories of doing the teased bangs!) Korban is a Cowboy! (of course). Traven is the Wolf Man mixed with something else. ~mummy, skeleton~ I’m not sure. All I know is that I ruined a pretty descent shirt for his costume. And I don’t have a great photo of Kaylor in his costume, but he was a cute little giraffe. The school had their annual costume parade. Then here we are Trunk or Treating at the park.








No comments:
Post a Comment