After the last day of really sad stuff, we did do something fun. We went to the Seattle Aquarium. We parked by Seattle Center and then rode the Monorail down to Pikes Market. It is always fun riding that. The Aquarium was very crowded and hot, but I think the kids enjoyed themselves. I do wish we would have park at the Aquarium, rather then riding the Monorail. We did too much walking. And we only paid for 3 hours of parking, so we felt rushed to get out. As we were leaving, we had to walk through Pikes Market again, so Chad bought me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. What a sweety. I love you babe!
Thanks for all our Saturday memories together.
The middle picture on the top row is the "wall of gum". All of those spots you see are pre-chewed gum. Gag! That was down one of the alleys by Pikes Market. It's a pretty cool alley. There are a lot of good picture spots.








2 comments:
It looks like you guys had fun. I have seen that wall of gum - it's pretty crazy. Your flowers are gorgeous.
You had a pretty busy weekend. And pretty diversified. I'm glad Chad is safe. Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment