August 13, 2008

My free trial

I finally downloaded a free trial of Photoshop Elements. And it only took me between 2 and 3 hours to get this page done. I sure hope I can get quicker at it. It took me way longer then regular scrapbook pages. But it is so much easier to do with kids around. So, once I get the hang of it, hopefully I can just whip the pages out quick.

Highland Glen lake

This was another activity we did in Ut. My dad found this little lake and took us to it. It was in a beautiful setting for pictures. But it did stink of dead fish. I guess they were getting the disease Ick. There was a sign that said it was still ok to eat the fish, but who would eat fish with Ick? Gross!

Highland Glen lake (5) Highland Glen lake (6) Highland Glen lake (10) Highland Glen lake (16)

2 comments:

Tina said...

That is a cute header above... I am dying to know how to do stuff like that, I want a new one!!

I love Abba music, I want to see Mama Mia.

Your scrapbook page is darling! Too bad we couldn't get together again before you left!

Vanessa said...

I got Photoshop Elements last year, and I still learn something new every day! Love your cute kids and can't believe you have 6! You are a saint!!! I'm adding you to my blog list so I can stalk you and the rest of the class of '92!

MerriLynns music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Our Seattle Adventures