August 21, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away....

We've filled the pool and the kids wanna play..

What do you do with the kids all day in the house? It was hot for only a few days. Long enough to get our pool cleaned out and as soon as it was full..BAM! It started raining and hasn't stopped. One day, the sun peaked for just a moment so the kids thought it was warm and had to go a swimmin'. They hit that water and shivered from head to toe. I was the one that made them go in, cuz I was cold sitting there watching them. They would have shivered all day, just so they could keep on swimming. So, I'll say it again, (not that it really works, but I'm hoping).

Rain, rain, go away...we've filled the pool and the kids wanna play!

1 comment:

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

I think we are going to go see Mamma Mia this weekend! I'll let you know what I think. The music sounds so fun!

MerriLynns music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Our Seattle Adventures