Click on the menu to view it bigger.
September 19, 2008
Menu/grocery List
You may think this is a weird post, but I wanted to share it. I have a list of dinners I cook and under each dinner name, I have the ingredients that I need for that meal. So each week, I go through my list and mark what I want for dinner that week and then write my grocery list from it. I try really hard to stick to my list, but of course I have to get a few extras like ice-cream and such. But it has literally saved me at least $200 a month to do my grocery shopping this way. Plus it helps save money if you go alone! (without kids or husband.) And it also helps to know what I'm having that night. I don't have to wonder at the last minute, what I'm cooking for dinner. Anyway, I thought I would share this with you.
Click on the menu to view it bigger.
Click on the menu to view it bigger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Thank you for sharing this! I love this idea. I am working on the tag thing...phew! It is hard to think of some of those things about yourself!
You are an amazing woman. How do you get it all done. I want to know how you created your background and header for your blog in photoshop and how to transfer it. Thanks for the menu. We should start swapping recipes. To make your enchiladas easier, just buy the frozed burritos and top with sauce and cheese. Alan doesn't like it as well but some nights, I just don't have time.
That is SOOO cool. Ben has been nagging me to do that for years. Wow now if you only went back and posted the recipe to go with the ingredients:)
Awesome idea. I need to do this. Thanks for sharing!
What a great idea! Thanks for telling me about it!! =)
Post a Comment