Here is Traven at 5 months and then 8 yrs 10 months. He has always been such a cuddly boy. As you can tell from past post on this blog, he loves frogs, turtles, lizards, and basically all animals.
Check out Traven's blog.
His birthday was on Friday, so I checked him out of school and took him out to lunch. Then we went to Petco, and looked at all the animals. This little farret was so cute and playful.
After that, we went over to McDonalds and got an ice-cream cone. By then, his lunch was over at school and he wanted to get back for recess.
Later, that evening, the whole family went to the store and Traven got to pick out his own bike. (which I haven't even got a picture of yet). And then he picked out his birthday cake. (I know, I'm lazy and don't bake it.) His presents that he opened were $10 each from his 2 grandmas's in Utah, and air harmonica from Bryer, (ha-ha Bryer), and a hug from Ashlin. (so sweet). Grandpa that you see in the picture gave him a set of scriptures with his name scribed on them.
Traven, I hope you had a wonderful birthday, And I sure do love you!








3 comments:
Hi Hansens! I've been trying to find out how ya'll are since we both moved away from BRC. Looks like you're doing well and being happy. I can't believe Traven is 9 already! I love that kid! I'll never forget the scene of him and Bryer dressed up in their "young guns" gear and sneaking around your house. We love you guys and miss you much! Take care!!
Yum! I love ice-cream cakes! I don't recognize that one though. What store is it from?
Post a Comment