April 04, 2009

Caboose turned 2

Kaylor turned 2 years old on Thursday. But we celebrated it last Sunday before Chad had to leave. He was the cutest! He would open the present really slow, so the other kids were going crazy. We had to keep them back from ripping it open them selves. The first present was a shirt, and he had the best expression. As soon as he opened it, he said "koot", and came to me and said "put on". He was so excited to wear his new shirt. Now normally, an article of clothing would just be tossed to the side and the child would be on to the next present.
Like I said before, the kids almost couldn't handle how slow Kaylor would open his presents. Korban had gone to the store with us and actually picked out this present, so he knew what it was. And he was bugging us for 3 days to open it. He couldn't wait for the "b-day party."
Chad has always been the baker in our relationship. If he wasn't here, I would have just bought a cake from the store. But he made a banana cake with a cream cheese frosting. I threw some jelly beans on the top at the last minute, just for color. It was Yummy! Kaylor is at an age that is just adorable. I love this stage. *He mimics others so much more then I've ever seen. He repeats Everything! And he repeats it good. We can actually understand it. *He loves to take grandma's seat when she stands up. *He still loves his silky. *He will peek around the corner and just start giggling. And he still has that real giggle, not a pretend one. *He loves to help me wash the walls or cabinets. I cherish (almost) every moment with him. (It's hard to cherish his bad times.) But being the last child, I do love seeing all the little things that he does.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

the Tonioli's said...

I can't believe Kaylor is already 2! You no longer have a baby...it must be time for another. Haha, I'm so funny! What a handsome little boy! I love his haircut.

Special K said...

I can't believe he's two! And such a handsome little guy! Dillon wants to come play with Kaylor's new present with him :) Miss you guys!

MerriLynns music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Our Seattle Adventures