I'm having a huge pool party. Ya'll are welcome. If you notice from the pictures, all that water in the pool is all rain water. It was totally drained before winter. It's amazing to me that that much rain has fallen.

If you know Traven, he is a huge animal lover. He has been beggin' me every day for some kind of a pet. Every day I have to say no, because we are not settled in our own house. (that is my excuse). Well.... through out the winter, we heard tons of frogs in our pool area. They were so loud through Traven looks in the pool and saw tadpoles. I didn't let him in the gate to catch any until yesterday. I just told

him if he falls in, he better know how to swim, cuz there is no way I am getting in that water. It is gross! (don't worry, I would if I really had too, but it would be really hard). (still wanna come to the pool party?) Anyways, he got in the pool area with Bryer and another neighbor boy. They started collecting tadpoles, when all of the sudden, he saw something else. He thought it was a snake, but it turned

out to be a salamander. He was so dang excited. They said they saw a real snake, but couldn't catch it. All total, he has found I think 4 salamanders, 1 frog, and over 20 tadpoles. They are all being stored in my camp food cooler. Yum :-)

I took some video clips. You can view it on Travens blog.
(on sidebar)
1 comment:
How fun! Looks like Kaylor wanted to be right in there with the fun too!
Post a Comment