June 22, 2011

Refashioned shirt

This is a Walmart shirt that had elastic around the bottom and around the arms.  It just looks like a big balloon, so I cut off the elastic from the arms, and rolled them up.  Then I unstitched instead of cut the elastic from the bottom, cuz I didn’t want it any shorter.  I really couldn’t decide what to do with the bottom.  Then I saw something on a blog that I liked, so I tried it.  

refashioned shirt (2)

I just cut down the center front of the shirt and added the scarf that came with the shirt.  I cut the scarf in half and then gathered it up and sewed it on the shirt.  I wear a white shirt underneath with a long necklace.  I think it would look cute with a skinny belt around the waste, but I don’t really have a waste line anymore, so I can’t do that.  Mishae said it was cute, and she is my style guru, so it must be cute!   But anywho….what do you think?

refashioned shirt

No comments:

MerriLynns music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Our Seattle Adventures